Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Night Owl

For the last couple of weeks, Brooklyn has decided that she doesn't need to sleep in her own bed, but rather in the living room with Beast. It is kinda cute, but it gives her the ability to roam around the house at her leisure.
Last night I put her to bed on the recliner and went to bed. Everyone else was asleep. After about 20 minutes, I went to the living room to check on her. I walked in to see her digging in the tube of my favorite lip stick with one of my make up brushes. Beast was asleep on the pillow next to her with a bib on and a binki next to him and covered neatly with a kitchen towel. (I laughed so hard). I then noticed the refrigerator door wide open, water spilled on the kitchen floor and a cup of water over-flowing with water on the bottom shelf of the fridge.
I walked into the sunroom and she had turned the Christmas tree lights on and tried to log onto Bryan's game on the computer. She opened up the game to the log-on page and had typed "56656666". I don't even know where to go to find his game on the computer.
She was a very busy little girl. All of this in about a 20 minute span. It was so hilarious I couldn't get mad at her. I just took Beast's bib off (lmao), put what was left of my lipstick away, closed the fridge and turned the tree back off. She went to sleep after that. =D She had to have been exhausted!

3 comments:

Heather said...

HAHAHA!! You don't have a picture of Beast with the bib on do you?? Brooklyn is HYSTERICAL!

Annemarie said...

OK, that is so funny. She is Queen of the castle when the lights go out.

Connie said...

I tried to run and grab the camera to get a picture of Beast and the bib but I was laughing so hard she tore it off of him before I could go grab it. It was priceless!