Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Cookie Monster

Last night Bryan gave Mady her first Oreo.

She loved it!!!

Today Mady saw Brooklyn walk past her with an Oreo and she dropped her toy and started whining, and grunting and arching her back. So what else was I supposed to do?

That's right, I gave her another Oreo....







Needless to say, I believe she enjoyed the cookies. For all of you who are shaking your head at my choice of diet for my 6 month old, I followed the cookie up with carrots and green beans. Although I think she's going to be like her aunt Angie and prefer dessert first!



(why can't my children keep their eyes open for a picture?!)

3 comments:

Annemarie said...

Mmmmm! Love at first bite...my kind of girl!!

Shana Jacobs said...

That's ok...My family all shook their heads when I gave Zoe Pepsi with Thanksgiving dinner!

It looks like Mady enjoyed it!

Heather said...

Wow, that looks pretty amazing, she's already had frosting AND an oreo this year? I wonder what 2009has in store? ;)