Sunday, December 7, 2008

HELP ME!

Ok, so I am planning on doing the 12 days of Christmas for a super sweet single mom that lives near us. I have thought about doing the 12 days of Christmas for a few years but never quite followed through, but this lady totally deserves it and I am excited to do it.

Here's where you come in. I need some thoughts or ideas for things to do. I've been looking through ideas on the internet and haven't come up with anything too great. So if you can think of anything fun PLEASE let me know! I would love your input!

5 comments:

Annemarie said...

I'll get on it. I think I have some cute ideas tucked away (I think...) I'll let you know

Shana Jacobs said...

I have some ideas. Give me a call.

Sarah said...

I'm a dork when it comes to that stuff. I would look to the internet and since you have all ready done that I am no help sorry!

Heather said...

I only have a few ideas...

*baked goods like bread, cookies, etc.

*how about a homemade dinner that she can heat up whenever she wants?

*giftcard to Target or Fred Meyer for groceries?

Good luck in your search, you're doing a great thing!

Anonymous said...

Give each child a jar of reindeer dust. Put some dry oatmeal and different colors of glitter in a baby food jar and attach this note.

Secret Instructions for Reindeer Dust

Expecting a visit from Santa?
Here is a recipe I have found.
It is a special reindeer food
You sprinkle on the ground.
The oatmeal is for energy,
The sparkles are for flight,
So sprinkle the reindeer food
On Christmas Eve Night!
All of Santa's reindeer
Love this healthy snack.
Next year Santa and his reindeer
Surely will be back!