Sunday, December 14, 2008

2 Generations of Friends

My friend, JaNae and I have been friends for as long as I can remember.

And now, just a few years later =D
....our kids are friends too


JaNae's husband was transferred to Washington with the Army. She and the kids have been living here for several months. Things finally worked out for them and they are going to be able to move to Washington to be together in just a few days. While I am REALLY going to miss seeing JaNae and her wonderful kids, I am so happy that they will be able to be together because I can't begin to imagine how difficult it has been on all of them to be apart.

Well.....sometimes kids don't quite get all that. They just know that their friend is moving far, far away and they won't get to see each other for a long time.
(Don't ask me why JaNae is so happy...lol)
This is the first time Alexis has had a good friend move away, and boy did she take it tough!! She cried for literally hours. It was so sad to see them say goodbye. I started to tear up with them (because unlike JaNae, I have a heart, hahaha). It was so hard to see her so upset.

I wish the Hendrix's all the best, and I, like my daughter will miss you!!




(Alexis is going to kill me if she ever sees this post!)

1 comment:

Heather said...

Awww, how sad for Lexi...poor thing. Maybe they can be email pals!