Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Sadie and Bruce

I have been having some real problems with my dog Sadie as of late. I can't seem to keep the little shit in her kennel! In the last week or so, she has escaped 6 times (4 of which were in the same day) and had to be bailed out of the pound after 3 days of running loose. This is not our first encounter with the pound either. No, they are quite familiar with both Sadie and myself. I cannot seem to keep her here. We have tried the no-dig spray (what a bunch of crap that was), the shock fence, chicken wire, big rocks to fill in the holes she already dug, and we finally built a kennel. She still escapes. Bryan has had it with her and I have been torn about what to do. Do I keep her? Do I give her away? I can't decide what's best so I always go with my heart and keep her. Well her kennel hasn't been fixed yet since she pulled the chain link up on it to get out, and she broke the latch on our garage door getting out, so I let her sleep inside last night. We have tried before but it seems like she always goes upstairs and pees when we keep her in overnight. Last night she was doing pretty well. She was sleeping on her bed so I decided to go to bed too. I heard her get up and go upstairs and come right back down. I figured she peed up there again so I got up to check and this is what I found....



She had gone upstairs and got a buddy to sleep with. Sort of hard to be mad at that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwwh. How cute is that???