Friday, October 24, 2008

A Conversation with Logan


Logan: "Mom, can I say a bad word?"


Me: "No."


Logan: "Please, mom. I want to really bad."


Me: "No, Logan."


Logan: "But Mady looks so cute, I just want to say a bad word. Pretty please with a cherry on top? Two cherries on top? A hundred cherries?"


Me: "Just say stinkin' cute. Stinkin's not a bad word."


Logan: "What if I say 'beep'?"


Me: (rolling my eyes)


Logan: "How about 'fuzz'? I like that! Fuzz you. Fuzz you. Fuzz you"


Me: "No, Logan. That sounds too much like a bad word."


Logan: "But my head is going to explode cuz I want to say it so bad!


Me: (laughing to myself)


Logan: "Please, mom, don't let me die. Don't let my head explode. Just let me say the bad word!"

1 comment:

Annemarie said...

Congratulations!! And thank you for checking in on my blog!

Email me you address for your prize!!!
amow3@yahoo.com