Friday, October 10, 2008

Logan's artwork

About two weeks into kindergarten:

Logan: "Mom, I started a club!"

Me: " You did? That's cool."

Logan: "Yeah, it's called The Cool Kids Club."

Me: "Wow! Who's in it?"

Logan: "Me."


A few weeks later, his Cool Kid's Club has grown to 4 members: Logan, Ethan, Elway and Riley. Logan always asks me how to spell their names and draws pictures to give to them. His drawings crack me up so I decided to share a few of them.

this is a portrait of all of the members of the Cool Kids Club
(sorry it's sideways, I couldn't get it to work the right way)


This is Ethan, Elway and Riley


"This is Elway and a car that's driving. The car's name is Amigas, he speaks Chinese. "(lol)


" This is Patrick the starfish, and 2 Spongebobs and Squidward on the bottom."

No comments: