Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Flowers Flowers Everywhere!

If you know my family, you know I have some serious crafting talent in my family tree. So you would think that somewhere, deep down, there has to be a crafty gene in me. You would think. Well, I went to Mormon country a couple of months ago (aka Utah) and saw all these beautiful little babies with huge flowers on their headbands. I told my mom, "I can do that!" (and if you know me, you are probably laughing right now). I was bored yesterday and decided to try my hand at making these. Once I got started I couldn't stop. The following are the results......





I couldn't get this one to focus for some reason



and some models....for your enjoyment....




Brooklyn can't get enough of the flowers. She would wear 2 or 3 at a time if I let her




Mady is not so good at modeling when she is hungry


Ok, so I spent an entire day and some of my husband's hard earned money on these little gems. Not to mention the arthritis I now have in my hand....I'm not kidding, I have the hands of an 80 year old woman now! Anyway, LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!!! Give me your comments people! Now, I just have to figure out what to do with all of these flowers.....

5 comments:

Q G-NIAL!!! said...

hi! i´m ANA from Mendoza, Argentina and my english is not so good, i´m learning. You have a very beautiful childrens! i don´t know you, i don´t know if you will read this, but i think that is nice meet people. kisses

Sarah said...

Crazy first comment, but anyway it is sooo addicting to make those. I know I have a ton tooo, but yours are way cuter than mine. I might have to buy a few from you. Take them to the baby store that is open on Thursdays and Saturdays and see if she will buy them from you or let you put them on consignment.

Connie said...

hey, good idea, Sarah!!! Thank you. Give me your address and I'll send your little girl one if you want.

Heather said...

You're VERY talented...I love the colors and detail you've put into them!! GREAT WORK!

Anonymous said...

I love the flower headbands!!! So cute!!