Friday, October 24, 2008

I've been at it again!

Well, I stayed up late last night making hair bows. I thought I would share them so let me know what you think!!


These are "clippies".... Here are some more flowers I did since the last flower blog...



And you can't see the product without the model!!!

they can clip to a headband

Or just to the hair. I like the bigger bows and flowers on a ponytail.

OK, you have to give me your feedback. Let me know what you think. Now I just have to figure out what to do with all of these bows and flowers! Maybe I should look for a second job to support my new habit!

6 comments:

Heather said...

Well, you've unleashed the beast that is being crafty!! I LOVE THEM! I wish I had enough hair to put them in or that Jason had longer hair... you're quite a talent!!!

Connie said...

I wish Jason had longer hair too, he would look hot in a pretty sunflower clip!! Thanks, Heather. You are too kind!!

Anonymous said...

I think those are cute!!!

Sarah said...

Connie now you need to learn how to make the corker bows. I have and it is lots of fun. Look up Etsy.com I believe it is an online store to sell junk. Not that the flowers are junk. Your stuff is way cute!! I love the ribbon btw.

Connie said...

I've read directions on the Korkers I just haven't gotten around to trying it yet. Plus I'm out of ribbon! =D

Anonymous said...

I wanted to tell you, I was online the other day and saw an add for bows just like these. You did a great job!! We'll have to have a girl's day and make bows sometime soon!!!