Tuesday, September 16, 2008

My latest obsessions









Ok, those closest to me might say that, on occasion, I tend to obsess about things. I don't know why, but they may just be right. I felt compelled to write about it. I don't know what it is about those little iced coffees from McDonalds, but I want one every day! Sometimes two. It's not even that they taste that good (I get extra syrup to cover up the coffee flavor) but I think its the caffeine that I am addicted to. I need all the energy I can get and since I can't tap into Logan's energy overload, I am forced to spend $3 a day on this little gem.
My latest favorite song is All Summer Long, by Kid Rock. I have always liked Kid Rock, but lately I can't get enough of this song! Alexis loves it too. She knows all the words, and I'm not so sure that is a good thing. It is a little weird for her to sing "sippin whiskey out the bottle" and "makin love out by the lake" even though she doesn't know what that means. Its just a feel good song, and I can't stop listening to it!
Dexter!! I tried to watch this while it was on Showtime and it was a little disturbing but since the new season is coming out soon I decided to try again. Now I am hooked! Netflix couldn't get it to me fast enough so I went out and bought it. I would watch the whole thing today if I could. Its a good show. Weird, but good.
Big Brother. **sniff, sniff** Big Brother 10 comes to an end tonight. I have been obsessed with this damn show. I even made Lisa watch it this season so that I would have someone to talk to about it! It worked, she obeyed and Robert and Bryan make fun of us for discussing it. I watch the CBS show 3 times a week and I watch Big Brother After Dark every night on Showtime for 3 hours. I know, I know. It fills up time until I fall asleep every night. I am excited to see Dan win the $500,000 tonight, but man am I going to miss it! Until next season.....


No comments: