Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Connie




I spend my days running after my children like a crazy person. I am the mommy taxi most of the day running kids to and from school and soccer. I work a couple of nights a week when Bryan has a day off, other than that I am a stay-at-home mom of Alexis, Logan, Brooklyn and Madelynn. They keep me very busy and sometimes a little crazy too. I feel so very blessed to be able to stay home with my kids. I had to hand Alexis over to a day care when she was only 6 weeks old and I cried the whole way to work. That is when I decided that if we could work it out, I wouldn't put my kids back in day care again. They are so much fun and they keep me on my toes. Every day is an adventure, whether it's Bryan performing the Heimlich maneuver on Brooklyn, or just the battle of taking 4 kids grocery shopping, at the end of the day I am so thankful to get to spend so much time with these little tiny people.


No comments: