Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Bryan


Bryan is still working at the post office. He has been there for 9 years now. He is the Union Steward for the office and that keeps him very busy. He gets sick of listening to the complaints, but inside I think he may actually enjoy doing it and he is very, very good at it. When he isn't delivering the mail, he is home being the best dad, and husband I could ask for. He is a huge, huge help with the kids and the house. Don't tell him this, but he is a better cook than I am and he does the majority of the cooking. We are a good match, if I do say so myself, when I stress, he calms me down. When I'm sad, he cheers me up. And when I am laughing, he is there laughing with me. In addition to being a wonderful husband and father, he is my best friend and I am so lucky to have him in my life.

No comments: