Monday, September 15, 2008

The Sexy Tour

Sexy, indeed!



Bryan loves to have his picture taken.


What a horrible picture!





Lisa and Robert enjoyed Red Robin, and Jim too



Friday night, Bryan, Robert, Lisa and I all went to Boise to go see Jim Gaffigan perform. Grandma Haney watched the kids and it was a nice, much needed get away. We went to dinner at Red Robin (yummmmm) and then Bryan, who kept us on a very strict schedule, allowed us 20 minutes to shop at Ross and then it was off to the show. The opening act, some guy names Rich....something (didn't catch his last name) was really funny...but then Jim came out. I laughed so hard my neck and face hurt!!! I think the guy next to me was probably a little irritated with me by the end of the show. I never heard him laugh, but maybe that was because I was laughing too loud. Lisa, Robert and Bryan all enjoyed themselves too. I could see Robert rocking forward in his seat, hitting the arm of the chair because he was laughing so hard. If you haven't ever heard Jim Gaffigan perform, you have to rent it, download it, look it up on youtube...something, because you won't be disappointed. We had a blast.

No comments: