Tuesday, March 10, 2009

When Do You Admit You Have a Problem?


Ok, so Bryan and I were having a light-hearted conversation that lead to the amount of television I watch. I claim that I do NOT have a problem, to which he laughs uncontrollably. So, to prove his point, he asks me to come up with a list of just the reality TV shows that I watch. Fine, no big deal.
I make a list of just the current shows that are either on right now or will be returning for another season.
The final count you ask? (As I hang my head in shame).........
31
Holy @#%&! Really? Is that right? That can't be right! I re-read the list.....Yup, that's right!

Wow! Thank goodness for my DVR, that's all I have to say. Without that, I wouldn't be able to uphold my nickname that has so lovingly been given to me....Reality TV Whore. Gee thanks!

So now apparently I need to seek a 12 step program for my Diet Pepsi, shopping and TV watching addictions. If you know of any in the area, please let me know

5 comments:

Annemarie said...

My name is Annemarie and I am addicted to reality tv, shopping and diet coke. AND I have absolutley no desire to do anything about it.

Sarah said...

Ok so now I want to know what the 31 shows are. Please list for us.

Connie said...

ummmmm, I must admit....we thought of 2 more! hahaha that brings us to 33! Annemarie...too bad we live so far away from each other, I think we could be good friends!!! :)

Sarah, you really want the list???

Shana Jacobs said...

I have seen your list on myspace of Tv shows and I laugh everytime I see it. There is nothing wrong with a little realty tv. lol.

Connie said...

...#32 Sunset Tan
#33 Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders, Making the Team
#34 Last Comic Standing
#35 Rehab, Party at the Hard Rock...