Monday, March 30, 2009

Great Recipes

OK, you have to check out this blog. I just realized the other day that Annemarie wrote a food blog too! She has some great recipes here with awesome photos. I hate recipes that don't show me a picture! I made the chili the other night and I have tried several chili recipes and this was by far the easiest and the tastiest! We loved it. My sister, Angie made the Sloppy Joes and she fell in love with them and with Taste Buds.

Kudos, Annemarie!! My mom and my sister are always looking thru cookbooks and recipes online and I shared your blog and they love it too. I am not a great cook (big surprise) but these recipes are easy and inviting and I can't wait to try even more of them. I just had to share it with everyone. (I hope you don't mind!)

1 comment:

Annemarie said...

Awww, shucks! I'm so glad you like it. I'm one of those crazies that actually likes to cook, so I thought I would make it even more fun.
Thanks for the shout out!

And I'm so with you on NEEDING a pic with a recipe.