Wednesday, March 11, 2009

OK.....The List!

Just because Sarah requested it.....(and because I'm really hyper from the mocha I just downed in record time!!)

1. Dancing with the Stars
2. So you think you can dance?
3. American Idol
4. Survivor
5. Big Brother
6. Big Brother After Dark (my reason for having Showtime. This favorite of mine consumes 3 hrs a day!!!good thing its only on for a few weeks!)
7. Rock of Love
8. Keeping up with the Kardashians
9. I Love Money
10. Candy Girls (now I almost didn't count this since I have only seen 1 episode, but Bryan said it didn't matter)
11. Flipping Out (LOVE this show!!)
12. Celebrity Apprentice
13. Sober House
17. Celebrity Rehab
18. Jon and Kate Plus 8
19. The Hills
20. The City
21. The Real World
22. The Real World/Road Rules Challenges
23. The Girls Next Door
24. Super Nanny
25. Wife Swap
26. True Beauty
27. Bromance
28. Tool Academy
29. Making the Band
30. Tough Love (now this one hasn't even started yet, but Bryan made me count it cuz I have it qued up to record lol)
31. The Girls of Hedsor Hall.
32. The First 48
33. Manhunters
34. Charm School

Yeah, that's right, I came up with 3 more, making the grand total 34. The sad thing is that this is only the current shows!!! The list doesn't even include such greats that aren't returning like Flavor of Love and My Life on the D List, nor does it include the non-reality list ie: The Office, Kath and Kim, blah blah blah!

You know what? I don't think I have anything to be ashamed of! I don't watch TV all day, I just record them all day and watch them at nights. So what if I don't have any other form of entertainment, right? So what if I enjoy watching other people make an ass of themselves! I think I owe a big shout out to my DVR!! Thanks DVR, for always being there for me!!!

7 comments:

Sarah said...

I love it Connie! Thanks!! I have to say I watch some of the shows you watch, but not religiously...just if I am flipping thru and they are on. Except...rock of love and sober house, have to watch those.

Connie said...

rock of love puts the "trash" in trashy reality TV!! It's awesome!

Shana Jacobs said...

I LOVE flipping out too. It is one of my favorites. I have to admit, I have watched almost all these shows at least once.

Connie said...

Ah Ha! I'm not the only one, I am just the one admitting to it! I HOPE Jeff Lewis is coming back for another season...he is pure comedy!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shana Jacobs said...

I hope they have another season too. Brian gets so annoyed with that show, but it cracks me up. I think his sense of humor is hilarious! You know what I have been waiting to start....Project Runway.

Denise said...

I must not get all the channels - I have never even heard of most of these shows. I do love Amazing Race, though - and my DVR!