Thursday, November 20, 2008

TAGGED!

Rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about you.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end, and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.
1. I LOVE to go to garage sales!
I don't believe in paying full price for anything and I am not afraid to "dig" to find the best buy. So if it is reasonably warm out and a weekend, then you will find my dragging my kids out of bed at the crack of dawn to go garage-sale-ing. My mom recently retired so now she is my garage sale partner in crime. It's pretty much awesome!
2. I lose things all the time.
And not just my mind. Recently Bryan and Alexis made a list of things that I frequently lose: keys, cell phone, shoes, the remote...the list went on and on and on...Thank goodness I have the two of them to find it all for me before I lose my mind! It's an ugly cycle.
3. I am terrified of spiders!
I hate, hate, hate spiders! I have even trained Logan to kill them for me when my big strong husband isn't here to do it .
4. it's TOO, not TO!
One of my biggest pet peeves is when people misuse the to's! Drives me crazy!
"I am going to the store. "
" I bought too much junk food while I was there."
And if you are a moron:" There are two cats in my yard."
Study it! Get it right!
5. I tend to obsess about things.
It doesn't really matter what it is, but if I get it in my mind I can't get it back out till I have it! And not only do I obsess about it, I tend to go a little overboard. For example, I decided to make flowers for my girls hair. I now have 2 big paper bags full of fake flowers. Then I moved on to ribbon bows. I now have a box full of spools of ribbon. And now I don't really do much of either. I have moved on to obsessing about finishing the Twilight series. I had to go to the book store at 9pm just in case I finished book 2 at work that night. I couldn't finish book 2 without having book 3 there and waiting to be read! Duh!
6. I have an "unhealthy" obsession with Mexican food
Those are my husband's words. I do indeed LOVE Mexican food and I could probably eat at La Fiesta every night if someone would go with me but apparently not everyone loves Mexican food as much as I do. And those fresh tortillas from the Mexican bakery!! Mmmmm! I will never buy tortillas from the grocery store again!
7. I sleep with at least 6 pillows at night.
At least. I would sleep with more if they were available but I do allow Bryan to use one. He better watch himself or I will take that one too!
I am tagging
Sarah
Annemarie
and Shana...
I know it's not 7, but Heather already did it and I don't have 7 blogger friends! I know, pathetic.

3 comments:

Heather said...

I will eat Mexican food with you Connie- I could eat it every day without fail!!

I didn't have 7 blog friends to tag either *sigh*, so I'm on the loser train with ya!

Connie said...

lets take the loser train to get some Mexican food!!!!

Heather said...

It's a deal Senorita!!