Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I suppose it's my fault...

I have been telling everyone who is interested what I want for Christmas; an assistant and a maid. I have resigned to the fact that I will get neither, but much to my surprise today my precious little 2 year old Brooklyn decided to take on the role. When I went into the kitchen today I found that Brookie had started the dishwasher for me!!! What a big helper! And so responsible for a 2 year old!

Too bad she used infant formula as the detergent.....

Oh well, I suppose it's the thought that counts. Maybe I need to clarify my requirements for an assistant and maid....

4 comments:

Heather said...

Baaahh!! That is so cute and precious-how did the dishes turn out?

Annemarie said...

That is really funny! I've been telling my brood that I want a nanny...I should be reeeaaallly careful...

Sarah said...

Ahhh Two year olds are soo fun.

Heather said...

Hey Connie-I tagged you in my blog!