Monday, November 24, 2008

My Man

1. What's your husband's name?
Bryan
2. How long have you been married?
10 wonderful years!
3. How long did you date?
2 years
4. How old is he?
34
5. Who eats more sweets?
Definitely me!
6. Who is the better singer?
Definitely him!
7. Who is smarter?
He is. Those closest to him (me) call him "The King of useless knowledge"
He knows it all. "It's a little known fact there, Sammy...."
8. Who does the laundry?
Totally me.
9. Who pays the bills?
He makes the money, I write the checks (well, I make some of the money too...)
10. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
Bryan. I let him have a tiny corner against the wall.
11. Who mows the lawn?
Bryan
12. Who drives?
mostly Bryan. He tends to get white knuckles when I drive.
13. Who asked who out first?
;) I believe that was Bryan
14. Who kissed who first?
I think Bryan made the first move, but it was a joint effort.





I have (as I am often reminded) THE best husband in the world!!
I love you, babe!
Sara, Shana, and Heather......you have just been TAGGED!



1 comment:

Shana Jacobs said...

I love it! I will work on both the tagged blogs later today. I have been BUSY!