Wednesday, June 3, 2009

My Big Boy

My big boy graduated from kindergarten on Tuesday. It's a little bitter sweet for me. He's my only boy! And while I am so proud of him and how far he has come....he's my only boy!! He did promise me that he'll always be my little boy so I guess I have to come to grips with the fact that he's going to grow up, whether I like it or not.

Accepting his certificate from his teacher, Mrs. Moore.


Atta boy, Logan!!!!


His star student award from Mrs. Moore. I am also proud to say Logan was the only person in his class to get the perfect attendance award!!
They were promised soda after graduation so as you can see he was pretty proud to have his own can of soda!


Man I'm gunna miss his teacher! She was so awesome with Logan, and her and I grew to be friends. She had a baby a few weeks ago and so she's not going to be teaching next year. I was bummed because I was hoping Brooklyn would get her for a teacher in a couple of years. She was a perfect fit for Logan. He learned a lot from her and really matured this year. I had my doubts at the beginning of the year, I even talked to the doctor about possible ADHD, but Logan proved me wrong. I think he just had some growing up to do. He really made a lot of progress this year and we are so, so proud of him!!


3 comments:

Annemarie said...

I went to kindergarten graduation today. I don't know why we get so emotional...is it because we're big saps? or because we know what the next three months together are going to be like???

Connie said...

haha! good question! I felt myself start to tear up as soon as I heard the graduation march music. I was so glad his teacher needed someone to hold her baby so I could preoccupy myself and not cry like a sissy!

Shana Jacobs said...

Awwww....I don't want those days to come too fast. I am enjoying mine where they are at right now!

Good job Logan!