Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Deal of the Day


Great! Now I've crossed over into one of those freaky coupon ladies. First it was my upgrade to the coupon binder (which I'm still a little embarrassed about) and now I'm taking pictures of my purchases. Crap. I may need an intervention soon. All freakiness aside, I had to share this awesome deal.
4 bottles of All 64 load detergent, and 2 bottles of All Small and Mighty detergent.
retail price: $63.94
my awesome price: $14.40!!!!
I usually use Tide, and one bottle of Tide is more than I spent on all of these bottles. So here's hoping I like All!!
How'd I do it? Well, All Small and Mighty was on sale for $4.50 -20% in a coupon back on a next purchase - $4 in doubled coupons. I doubled 1 $.40 coupon on the big bottle of All but it rang up at $3 a bottle!! The shelf said $12.99. I don't know why, the cashier didn't know why but we went with it and I bought all they had on the shelf! (insert pat on the back! )

2 comments:

Sandi said...

I used to use Tide too, but have found that I prefer All. I hope that you find that you like it too. I am jealous of your awesome deal.

Sarah said...

Awesome deal Connie. Don't be embarressed by saving money.