Thursday, May 14, 2009

A Happy Birthday To My Baby

My sweet baby turns 1 year old today. This year has flown by!

10 lbs 7 oz of my sweet Mady Moo Bear
such a little sweetheart!

her first Halloween

5 months old

she celebrated her birthday lunch at La Fiesta.
My sweet Mady Moo Bear, what a fun little baby she is. It's hard to believe she is already one year old. She has been such a blessing to our family. She has her own unique little personality. She loves to say "dada" and " no no no" and occasionally she throws in a "mama". She is walking a little. She can take several steps, she's just not too sure of herself quite yet. She loves to eat and we haven't found anything that she doesn't like yet. She weighs 27 lbs now and is the 75 percentile for her height and weight. I love my little precious and I am so thankful for having her in my life! This first year has been a blast and I look forward to what the next year has in store for my Moo bear!!


No comments: