Thursday, May 7, 2009

6 years....already?!

















Today my little boy turns 6 years old! The last 5 years have flown by. Logan has been such a blessing to our family. He is truly one of a kind. He is such a positive, happy, kind little boy and he is always making us laugh. Although he is often getting bossed around by his sisters, he is so sweet to them. I laid Mady down in her bed the other day while I was making her bottle and by the time I got the bottle back to her Logan had filled her bed full of toys to help her stop crying. And when Brookie shut her foot in the door Logan ran over to her and gave her a hug.
Logan told me that he would still be my little boy when he was 6 years old. When I asked him if he'd still be my little boy when he was 16, he just said "ummmm...." Little does he know, he'll always be my little boy!




2 comments:

Heather said...

He is a sweetheart Connie! I love his sense of humor too! You're lucky to have such a humorous little boy, Happy Birthday Logan!

Alisa said...

Hey Connie! I saw your blog on Sarah's and just had to read it! What cute pictures of your kids! We missed you at Hop 2 It last weekend.