Wednesday, January 14, 2009

REALLY?!?!

OK, I know that although I work with some excellent nurses, some are just plain stupid! This morning at work, I was filling our medicine dispensing machine in the ER and one of the obviously stupid nurses says "When are you gunna have that baby?"

I go on about my work because OBVIOUSLY she couldn't mean me. Then again "When are you gunna have that baby?"
I turn around. "Are you talking to me?"
dumb nurse: "yeah, did you have your baby?"
me: "Um, yeah. Eight months ago!"
me: thinking to my self....DUMBASS!
dumb nurse: "Oh, I couldn't tell from behind."
And then the *insert really bad name here* goes on about her business!!

REALLY?!?! REALLY?!?! I mean, I know I have put on some weight since Mady was born, but REALLY?! This idiot (A) never even said sorry and (B) has worked with me almost every night before and AFTER I had the baby! Freakin tard!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh my hell...she didn't even say sorry? That is crazy and just plain rude! You should have told her off!

Anonymous said...

I really hate that some of your postings are hilarious and like this one I am laughing at your expense. But really just laughing at how these tards find their way through life ALIVE!