Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Family

Well the one good thing about a funeral is that it gives the family a chance to all get together, and it had been WAY too long since we had all been together. So for that, I thank grandma Bagley for planning the family reunion this year. It isn't how we would have liked it but she did do a great job of getting us all together.

There were many fun evenings spent out on mom and dad's deck just being together and laughing and having a good time. And here is some of the proof:

~I love this picture of Brittany!!~
~my sis, Lisa~

~my aunts Donna and Debbie~


~Codee and my aunt Jean~

~I'm not so sure what's up with the face, but that's my uncle Charles~


~many, many games of Skipbo and Uno were played!!
my nephews Jake, Alec and Montana~

~there's my other sister, Angela!~

No comments: