Wednesday, May 12, 2010

My Mothers Day Gifts


My kids ask me every year what I want for Mothers Day and my birthday and I just tell them to make me something. I love their homemade gifts more than anything else. This year Bryan got me this vintage Cabbage Patch Kids lunch box. I love it!!! It so reminds me of my childhood! But you know you are getting old when you have to buy things from your childhood at an antique store!!! yikes!!

All the kids made me a tissue flower in Primary on Sunday. Brooklyn made me that sweet little picture of her hands and it says "These are the hands you used to hold when I was just 3 years old".....oh, I love it!!!!

Logan made me a pencil holder. It says Happy Mothers Day on one side and has a picture of me sitting at the computer on the other side. LOL, I guess he knows me too well.

And Alexis made me this flower pot with a flower in it. She also made me a card that said "even though we fight, I still love you." Oh boy! LOL

I loved all of my gifts. It was a very nice Mothers Day. I am so blessed to have such wonderful children!!!

No comments: