Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Logan's 7th Birthday















My Sweet Logan turned 7 years old last Friday. If you don't know Logan, you are truly missing out. He is such a character, so unique and special. He has a kind heart and such a funny sense of humor. He is constantly making us laugh and we are so blessed to have him in our family.

For his birthday this year we went to Maxie's and had pizza and salad for dinner with our family and Grandma, Lisa and his cousins. My mom made the cutest cupcakes for him!! (if I ever find my card reader I'll get pictures uploaded.This was before I got my new camera so I only had my cell phone to take pictures with). They were crazy little monsters with yummy ganache eyes and tongues that stuck out. They were so adorable and delicious! Logan got a Nintendo DS for his birthday this year. He has been wanting one for soooo long. I may only see the top of his head now for a long time. We have to limit his time on it or he'd play till he went blind. We had to go to Boise on Monday for doctor appointments so we took them to Pojo's as part of his birthday present and they all got to play the games. They had a blast.

No comments: