Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Spring Break 2010


Pretend that the child in the picture belongs to me....or that I even know this kid. Humor me. I have once again lost the charger to my camera battery and so I haven't taken any pictures for about a month and it's killing me. Time to break down and buy another charger!! So until then, bear with me and the lack of personal photos!
This year for Spring Break, Bryan had to work :( he couldn't get any time off so we drove up to Boise on his day off. We tried to make the most of it since it was only going to be one day. We rented a nice, brand new Suburban. I know, it's only a 2 hour drive, but let me tell you it was so nice! We had lots of room, Mady LOVED the DVD player, and it was clean!!! Bryan fell in love with it but I tried to not let myself get attached because as much as I loved it, I surely didn't want to pay for one!
We promised the kids we could go to Chuck E Cheese. They had never been there before and they were very excited. I hadn't been there in ages! They all had a blast. Logan was in heaven surrounded by video games and Alexis was only playing the games that gave her tickets because she wanted to make sure that she got more tickets than Logan. Brooklyn and Mady also had a great time. Mady walked around to all the tables and stole the hot pepper shaker and when we took them from her she collapsed to the floor and pouted (it's pretty cute). The pizza is not very good but the games were fun. Logan wants to go back for his birthday next month.
After Chuck E Cheese, we went to the mall and did some shopping (my favorite part!) and then we went to Build a Bear. The kids all got new BAB animals from Santa so we let them go pick out an outfit for their bear. They had a blast. Who knew accessorizing your animal would be such a difficult decision?? After an exhausting day of shopping we ate at Red Robin and came home. Not the most exciting Spring Break, but a good time was had by all none the less!

No comments: