Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Insomnia

It's 4 am and I can't sleep. This has pretty much become my reality. I worked last night, came home and slept almost 5 (interrupted) hours....and yet I can't sleep tonight. I sorted coupons for hours....played facebook games....watched a movie....read the newspaper....read some blogs....and now here I sit, listening to the gentle sounds of my husband soundly sleeping next to me and the music from the DVD's main menu (I'm too lazy to get up and turn it off).

Working two night shifts a week has really sent my body into a weird pattern that even IT doesn't understand. I want to be awake all night long and sleep all day. Unfortunately, my children tend to disagree. It does however give me time to think and realize, I have completely neglected my family blog!!! Man how life just flies by! Perhaps I'll use this early, early morning and my inability to sleep in a positive way and update my blog!!! :0)

No comments: