Thursday, July 2, 2009

Newspapers for Coupons

I have talked to a lot of people recently that were interested in getting started couponing and I have been referring them here for more info so I will start posting more of my coupon stuff on here if you are interested.



I have been buying the Idaho Statesman because they have Redplum and Smart Source coupons and the 1st Sunday of the month they have the P&G coupons. The Times News only has the Smart Source coupons. If there are good coupons that I know I will use, I buy several papers, usually 3. The problem is that the Sunday Statesman costs $2 and that adds up.



I just called the Statesman and they offer a "coupon subscription" for 4 Sunday papers for $4 per week. That's only $1 per paper!!! So if you are interested, give them a call, they deliver to Twin Falls and this Sunday is the P&G insert!!!



Idaho Statesman subscription department: 208-377-6370

1 comment:

Connie said...

Well, it's Sunday morning and I was so excited to get my delivery of 4 newspapers and get started planning and clipping....but....NO papers on my porch!!!! Wow, what a great start to my new subscription! And since I live in Twin they won't come back out and redeliver. Wonderful. Maybe I'll reconsider this after all.