Sunday, July 5, 2009

Deals

Here are just some of the deals I got this week with coupons:
Smiths: Pink Lemonde reg $3.99, I paid $.25 each.


Target: Smart Rinse $2.99, regularly $4.59. Not a great deal but still good and my kids love it. Dryers ice cream $1.66 a gallon, Eggo Bake Shop muffins $.50 a box and Ponds facial towelettes $.48 each.




This was at Target. I paid $.75 each for the Ziplock containers and the snack bags were free.


This was at Albertsons (you'll have to ignore the healthy factor of this particular transaction)
this one was a little more expensive because I had to buy the Fat Boy's without any coupons so those made the price go up but the total was $21 with a savings of $33.




This was also at Albertsons. Total cost $14 with a $28 savings. This was a little more expensive because of the dish washing things. But it's worth noting that the Cascade rinse agent was free with coupon!





One of my favorites that isn't pictured was 2 gallons of milk at Albertsons for $.45!!!

No comments: