Monday, April 20, 2009

Sorry for the wait....

Sorry I have been at a blog stand-still for a while. I can't find my camera anywhere and I am so lost without it! So this will have to be a word only blog, and I know my ADD family has a hard time with no visual aids so I will try and keep it short!

Easter was......interesting. I suppose that's a good word for it. I worked Saturday night so I was awakened around 10:30 am by Bryan informing me that he had broken his hand. He's tired of me telling people about it so I will spare you, so I can spare his feelings. Anyhoo, our Easter was spent in the ER and taking care of a drugged-up daddy. It wasn't really what we had planned but I suppose you never really plan on breaking bones. We had a nice family day, regardless. And the Easter Bunny remembered the kids so I suppose that's the important part right? Well, aside from the Jesus part, I guess.....it's the important part for the kids...I'll just stop now.

Jackson has been a little naughty lately. I was trying to figure out the DVD player in Brooklyn's room the other day when Logan runs in and yells "Code emergency! Code emergency!" Me: "What, Logan?" Logan: "Code emergency..." Me (annoyed): "Logan, what does code emergency mean?" Logan: "Brookie is outside with Jackson." Holy crap! I run outside to find Brooklyn and Jackson across the street and down a few houses. When I yell for them, Brooklyn runs back across the street without looking and Jackson runs the opposite direction. He's lucky he is so dang cute, because if it wasn't for that little face, I would have just looked the other direction and let him keep running. Little turd.

The water levels at Shoshone Falls has been extra high for the last couple of weeks so we decided to drive down yesterday afternoon to see them. We probably live about, oh I don't know, maybe 5-7 miles away from the Falls. It took us an hour and a half just to get down there! There were soooo many people! I would love to post pictures but since I can't find my camera I took pics with my phone but I can't find the cord to my card reader to upload them. Just close your eyes and picture my cute little kids in front of a huge water fall.....see? Pretty, huh? Thought you'd like that.

That's about the extent of the excitement around here. I promise I'll post more, and hopefully visuals later!

1 comment:

Shana Jacobs said...

Yay! It's about time....I was about ready to un-subscribe to your blog....lol