Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Loganisms

If you've had the honor of meeting Logan, you know he is one of a kind! The boy is so entertaining, we love having him around, he keeps us smiling!
These are a few of his latest Loganisms:

I was on the phone to my friend. Logan chimes in: I hate small talk.

Logan: Farting is a sign of happiness. (don't ask. I don't!)

Logan: Dad, I hunger for Macaroni and Cheese. Bryan: Your mom is bringing you home a hot dog from Costco. Logan: Oh, I really hunger for a Costco hot dog!

I was explaining to Alexis in the car the other day about a client my sister was helping. I told her that she was selling a house for this man and he had a heart attack and stroke and died unexpectedly. The tricky part was that he and his wife had been divorced for years and he had been with his girlfriend for 25 years but she legally wasn't entitled to stuff...yada yada yada...Logan pipes up, out of the blue, and says: so are you telling me that if I don't get married I'll have a heart attack and a stroke?

I asked Logan what treats he wanted to take to school for his birthday, his reply: empty calories!

A new favorite is: That's akward!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Yes Logan you will have a heart attack and stroke if you don't get married, but more importantly you will also get those if you ARE married.

Heather said...

oh my goodness! Thanks for the laughs Connie! Those are hysterical!